About Alpha XI:
The Alpha Xi Chapter of Kappa Alpha Theta was installed at U of O on July 21, 1909. Oregon Thetas have lived in 3 different houses on campus, the most recent being a brand new facility at 655 East 11th Avenue.
The chapter holds two community fundraisers each year, in the fall and spring, with proceeds going to CASA’s national organization and CASA of Lane County. The women of Alpha Xi are exceptional and truly hold the values we all share. Alpha Xi is excited to continue to grow our Theta love and plan for more in the future!